Feed Alley Scraper
The Forward Products’ Feed Alley Scraper has a replaceable bottom rubber blade. The back drop performs like a snow plow when moving the feed back to the bunk. The frame is made of tubular steel, and the unit sticks beyond the skid steer tire by 24 – 28 inches, depending on the size of the tires. The Feed Alley Scraper easily attaches to any universal skid steer back plate mount.
Forward Products’ Feed Alley Scrapers:
- Keep feed Fresh
- Prevent sorting
- Encourage feed consumption
All Forward Products’ Feed Alley Scrapers have:
- Replaceable rubber bottom
- Main Frame tube Steel construction
- Foot Grip on Frame
- Steep angel to roll feed to bunk.
We have three styles of Feed Scrapers.
- Rugged and economical one way feed pushing.
- Pushes feed in either direction to keep feed in front of the cattle and not out the door.
- This scraper has a spring and pin shock absorbing design to avoid excessive down pressure and wear. This unique system makes this scraper hired man proof!