FE HyperCal - Model 3900 - Scientifically-Formulated Blend of Vegetable Oils
An ideal feed ingredient for a variety of species, the HyperCal 3900 is a perfectly blended formula of vegetable oils and high-grade animal fats that typically contain 3,900 kilocalories of metabolizable energy per pound. Switch to the Feed Energy formula to achieve better livestock gains and feed efficiencies at an economical cost.
HyperCal 3900 is just one example of how Feed Energy understands the challenges you face and responds with energy solutions to improve your operation’s efficiency. By continually refining and advancing innovative methods of formulating and blending fats and oils, Feed Energy has earned a reputation as the premier provider of energy solutions to meet the evolving needs of livestock and poultry producers. For unparalleled levels of performance, safety, cost efficiencies and service, Feed Energy delivers science that delivers results.
- Metabolizable Energy Calories (Kcal/lb.) 3,900
- Total Fatty Acids 90.0 %
- Free Fatty Acids 55.0 %
- Moisture 2.0 %
- Impurities: Tallow 0.15 %
- Impurities: Other Animal Fat 0.85 %
- Unsaponifiable Matter 2.0 %
- Pesticides and PCB Below FDA/EPA tolerance levels
- Stability < 5 Initial P.V., under 20 meq @ 20 Hrs.
- Preservative Available Upon Request