Ferrari - Model FX - Transplanter
From Tray Planter
Every FX planting unit is equipped with a parallel linkage that floats on the ground, in order to grant perfect planting quality even when ground conditions are very difficult. This transplanter can work both on flat ground and raised beds.
The machine yield is extremely high (up to 5,000 plants/hour/row).
The transplanter carousel is turning in clockmotion (STOP&GO). This specific feature is extremely important to guarantee a constant drop of the plants from the carousel to the shoe. The clockmotion allows to increase the performance per hour, the precision of planting depth and distance in the row.
FX is equipped with a self-cleaning kicker in the ploughshare. This device is extremely important to prevent the accumulation of dirt in the shoe.
These features are essential to guarantee a more uniform crop that means quality and competitiveness.
The FERRARI FX is available both in tractor pulled and self-propelled version. The self-propelled version can guarantee: easy manoeuvrability, reduction of dead times, no need for tractor driver.
- Rubber roller with adjustable pressure
- PSC (plant spacing control hydraulic drive)
- Granular applicator
- Fertilizer applicator
- Water applicator
- Front hydraulic or electronic steering arms
- Memoplant (data memory on SD card)
- Pack wheel pressure: hydraulic adjustment
- Planting depth: electric adjustment
- Front disc to open the ground
- Back forks for loading a complete pallet