Ferris ProCut - Model S - Three-Wheel Riding Mower
The ProCut™ S three-wheel riding mower features a simple design for ease-of-operation and serviceability. The three-wheel rider was the first commercial mower Ferris ever produced in 1986. Today, we lead the market in this category for sales. The ProCut™ S, featuring suspension technology, enhances the mowing experience with speed and comfort. The improved height-of-cut control makes changing cut height a snap. If you desire a mower with high visibility and want to reduce your trimming time under low-hanging branches, shrubs and fencing, the ProCut™ S is for you.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency
- Aluminum Spindles - Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Turf Series - The Professional Series™ is a professional line of fully featured engines designed to deliver world-class endurance and power. With commercial-grade features the Professional Series delivers enhanced power, easy starting, smoother and quieter operation, long life, and professional results.
- Cut Height - Adjusts from 1.5'-5' in one easy step
- Electric Deck Lift - The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance.
- Fans Mounted on Pump - Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
- Fuel Tank - Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Suspension Technology - Suspension Technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
- Two-Stage Snowblower - Two-stage 50' snowblower with electric chute rotation available
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 gal.
- Make: 24 gross HP Kawasaki / 27 gross HP Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series
- Transmission: Pump and wheel motors
- Axle: (Drive) 1.25' Tapered
- Drive Tires: 22 x 10 x 10
- Tires: (Caster) 11' x 4.0'
- Suspension: Rear wheel
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Overall Length: 111'
- Overall Width: deflector down / deflector up (model) 76' / 63'
- Dry Weight: 1096 lbs.
- Seat: (Package) Premium adjustable seat with optional suspension platform
- Instruments: Hour Meter
- Control: (Safety Group) Single foot pedal speed control. Foot-actuated operator presents. Blade/clutch safety switch.
- Parking Brake: Drum Type
- Warranty: Engine:3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Kawasaki), 2-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty (Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series): Transmission: 2-Year Warranty: Balance of Machine: 2-Year commercial use, front-to-rear, parts & labor excluding belts, blades, tires and brake pads
- Mower Cutting Width: 61'
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.5' - 5'
- Mower Deck Construction: 10-gauge, fabricated, double top deck, double reinforced side skirts, overlap welded corners
- Ground Speed: (Forward) 0 - 8 mph / (Reverse) 0 - 4 mph
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard PTO: Electric