Ferris - Model EVKAV2048 - Mowers
The forward thinking design of the Ferris Evolution™ zero turn mower allows the operator to be placed in the most ideal ergonomic position to mow a lawn. The operator’s back, shoulders and neck are aligned in the zero turn lawn mower's seat to minimize discomfort and fatigue. The operator’s weight is evenly distributed providing comfort throughout the day. Integrated lawn mower suspension technology heightens the riding experience and delivers outstanding comfort and performance.
- Ergonomic Controls - The operator has full view and reach of the easy-to-use controls. Push both handles to move forward, left and right to turn, and pull both handles back for reverse.
- Operator Position - The operator has full view and reach of the easy-to-use controls. Push both handles to move forward, left and right to turn, and pull both handles back for reverse.
- Patented Design - The patented operator forward design places the operator in the most ideal ergonomic position for a long day of mowing.
- Comfort - Patented suspended operator platform enhances operator comfort.
- iCD™ Cutting System - The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Cut Height - Simply crank the deck lift lever to your desired cutting height. A convenient transport lever makes lifting the entire deck quick and easy.
- Aluminum Spindles - Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life
- Compact Footprint - Gain efficiency by fitting more units on your trailer (16ft. trailer shown)
- Flat-Free Castor Tires - Run all day with no flats, eliminates down time.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4.3 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour - Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 4 MPH.
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Starting: Electric
- Fuel Capacity: 5 gal.
- Make: Kawasaki® FX600V 20 gross hp
- Drive: (Axles) 1' Tapered
- Transmission: Dual hydro pumps and wheel motors, transmission oil cooler
- Tires: (Caster) 11 x 4 Flat free
- Suspension: Pivoting front axle with coil-overshocks, Patented suspended operator platform
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Overall Length: 65'
- Overall Width: deflector down / deflector up (model) 67.25” / 53” (52”); 60” / 49” (48”) /50” / 36.5” (36”)
- Dry Weight: 978 lbs
- Instruments: Hour meter
- Control: (Safety Group) Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Parking Brake: (/Safety Circuit) Drum Type
- Warranty: (Engine) 3-Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty: (Balance of Machine)4-Year Limited Warranty (48 months) or 500 hours, whichever occurs first. Unlimited hours during the first 2 years (24 months). Coil-over-shocks and all suspension related components are covered for 4 years (48 months) unlimited hours. Belts, Tires, Brake Pads, Battery, Blades: 90 days See Dealer for Warranty Details.
- Seat: Sport Seat
- Mower Cutting Width: 48'
- Cutting Height: 1.5'- 4.5'
- Mower Deck Construction: Fabricated 10-gauge
- Ground Speed: Speeds-rev. (mph) 0-4: Speeds-fwd. (mph) 0-10: Speeds-rev. (mph) 0-4
Power Take-Off (PTO)
- Standard PTO: Electric