Ferris - Model IS® 3100Z - Zero Turn Mowers
The IS® 3100Z zero turn mower series includes a variety of premium performance, comfort, and convenience features that add even greater customer value to an already best-selling design. This commercial ZTR mower offers supreme quality and reliability, plus an extraordinary package of components and benefits. The IS 3100Z features the innovative iCD™ Cutting System. One lap on this ZTR lawn mower and you will know… Ferris has made landscaping work easier again.
- Patented Suspension - Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Powerful Engine - Vanguard BIG BLOCK engine provides increased horsepower and more torque.
- Air Cleaner - Two-stage industrial remote air-cleaner extends engine service life.
- iCD™ Cutting System - The innovative iCD™ Cutting System allows for better airflow, discharge and superior cut quality.
- Hercules Spindles - Hercules™ cast-iron mower spindles utilizes large 1 1⁄4' Timken® tapered roller bearings, 1 1⁄4' shaft and 10 1⁄4' 6-bolt flange design. Long lasting, adds strength to the deck and requires minimal maintenance.
- Cool running - Fans mounted on hydro pumps assist in cooling and repelling debris.
- Cut Height - Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4' increments from 1.5'- 5'.
- Enhanced Longevity - Transmission oil cooler cools oil for enhanced transmission longevity.
- Smooth Controls - Pillow block bearings on control mounts makes for long lasting smooth, precision controls.
- Easy Access - Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 7.2 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour - Up to 12 MPH ground speed, reverse 6 MPH.