Ferris - Model IS600ZB2548 - Compact Zero-Turn Mower
If you are looking for the best value in a compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 600Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and mowing speeds up to 10 mph this mower will give you all you’re looking for and more. The IS 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity.
- Drive Tires: 22 x 11 x 10 (61') / 22 x 10 x 10 (52')
- Suspension: Rear coil-over-shocks with pivoting front axle with shocks
- Tires: (Caster) 11 x 4-5
- Dry Weight: 954 lbs
- Overall Length: 80'
- Overall Width: deflector down / deflector up (model) 63' / 51'
- Spindles: Aluminum Greaseable
- Axle: (Drive) 1.25' Tapered
- Cylinders: 2, V-Twin
- Fuel Capacity: (Total) 5.5 gal.
- Make: Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™
- Starting: Electric
- Transmission: Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear ZT-3400 transaxles with 7' cooling fans
- Control: (Safety Group) Seat activated engine kill, clutch safety switch, neutral and parking brake safety circuit.
- Ground Speed: Speeds-rev. (mph) 0-5
- Speeds-fwd. (mph) 0-10
- Speeds-rev. (mph) 0-5
- Mower Cutting Height: 1.5'- 4.5'
- Mower Cutting Width: 48'
- Mower Deck Construction: iCD™ Cutting System with striping kit
- Parking Brake: (/Safety Circuit) Drum Type
- Seat: Contour seat
- Standard: Certified Roll-over Protection System