Ferris - Model ProCut S - 3-Wheel Riders
The ProCut™ S three-wheel riding mower features a simple design for ease-of-operation and serviceability. The three-wheel rider was the first commercial mower Ferris ever produced in 1986. Today, we lead the market in this category for sales. The ProCut™ S, featuring suspension technology, enhances the mowing experience with speed and comfort. The improved height-of-cut control makes changing cut height a snap. If you desire a mower with high visibility and want to reduce your trimming time under low-hanging branches, shrubs and fencing, the ProCut™ S is for you.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency
- Aluminum Spindles - Features greaseable aluminum spindles for longer useable life
- Briggs & Stratton Professional Turf Series - The Professional Series™ is a professional line of fully featured engines designed to deliver world-class endurance and power. With commercial-grade features the Professional Series delivers enhanced power, easy starting, smoother and quieter operation, long life, and professional results.
- Cut Height - Adjusts from 1.5'-5' in one easy step
- Electric Deck Lift - The electric deck lift allows the operator to conveniently raise the cutter deck with the flip of a switch for momentary traction assistance and under-deck maintenance.
- Fans Mounted on Pump - Fan mounted on top of hydro pump assists in cooling of hydro system and repelling debris.
- Fuel Tank - Rugged 5.5 gallon fuel tank
- Suspension Technology - Suspension Technology results in increased speed and a smoother ride.
- Two-Stage Snowblower - Two-stage 50' snowblower with electric chute rotation available