Ferris - Zero-Turn Riding Mower
If you are looking for the best value in a compact zero-turn mower, look no further than the Ferris IS® 600Z. Featuring our patented suspension technology, heavy-duty Hydro-Gear® drive system and mowing speeds up to 10 mph this mower will give you all you’re looking for and more. The IS 600Z is capable of tackling tight places, providing maximum maneuverability and productivity.
- Debris Management - Briggs & Stratton Commercial Turf Series™ option features a patented advanced debris management system.
- Patented Suspension - Suspension system consists of rear coil-over-shocks with dual cast-iron maintenance-free suspension arms (shown) and front independent adjustable coil-over-shocks.
- Integrated Transmissions - Commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles are designed for high performance and are fully serviceable.
- Cool running - Fans mounted on hydro pumps assist in cooling and repeling debris.
- Spindles - Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature 1” shaft with 2.5” x 1” dual ball bearings with top access grease fittings and pressure relief valve.
- Cut Height - Foot-operated deck lift, with adjustable pedal, can change cut height in 1/4' increments from 1.5'- 4.5'.
- Operator Convenience - Ergonomic control panel features cup-holder and fuel gauge
- Exceptional Performance - A patent pending suspension and steering system combine to provide a comfortable ride with exceptionally smooth steering performance
- Easy Access - Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
- Smooth Controls - Pillow block bearings on control mounts makes for long lasting smooth, precision controls.
- Acres Per Hour - Mows up to 4 acres per hour, based on 80% efficiency.
- Miles Per Hour - Up to 10 MPH ground speed, reverse 4 MPH.