From Spreader Range
Fiberglass is lighter than steel and just as strong when engineered correctly! On average, the weight savings from a fiberglass tank to steel can be the equivalent to 1000 gallons!. Fiberglass is constructed from resin, hardener and glass fibers; therefore it won’t rust out! Manure is very corrosive and fiberglass is even tough enough to last forever with liquid fertilizer!. Nuhn Industries has sourced a German manufacturer for these fiberglass tanks that has produced over 11,000 fiberglass tanks since the 1960s! Generations of experience have gone into the design of these tanks.
- High volume discharge pump
- Having the liquid leave the housing in three locations allows for the liquid to get in and out of the housing at a high rate.
- This also uses the input power very efficiently as it is not wasted by moving liquid around in the housing
- Allows for a narrow, large diameter fan that takes less hp, increases liquid velocity and results in high volume
- Smooth, long radius pipes direct the liquid out of the housing
- Lofted housing with tapered fan
- The housing back plate is formed to allow the liquid to be directed upwards with the tapered fan, rather than just outwards like traditional manure pumps.
- This fan acts more like a boat impellor, lifting the liquid vertically while still in the housing rather than just being pushed horizontally
- Hydraulic Independent Suspenion
Weight Transfer Kit
- No weights required on front of tractor
- Shifts weight to tractor's front axle from rear axle
- Much smoother ride
- Easy for operator to control
- No turning steering on and off while driving down the road
- Steering angle is controlled according to travelling speed
Additional Standard Features
- Brakes on all 8 wheels
- In tank agitation
- Volume control feature allows for additional attachments and a low spread pattern
- Available in single tank or quad train configuerations