Field Commander - GPS Technology
The industry-leading Field Commander incorporates patented GPS technology to remotely monitor and control irrigation systems from web-connected smartphones, tablets, and computers. Installed on more pivots than all competitive units combined, it provides near real-time information and up-to-the-minute alarms via email or text messaging.
Why Field Commander?
- Economically provides the functionality of a digital panel while still working with any brand or vintage of mechanical panel
- Compatible with center pivot and linear machines
- Manage a mixed fleet of hydraulic and electric pivots
- Industry leading mobile app includes: Quick Start, Map View, Graphical Table Editor, Auto Restart, Active & Recent Commands, Reports and Graphs, and in-app Current Weather & Forecasts
- 'Remote Speed Override' feature allows the panel percent timer to easily override web-programmed speeds for planting, spraying, harvesting, etc.
- Set machine speed by choice of: Percent Timer, Pivot Angle, Application Rate, Hours per Revolution, or Hours to Stop Angle
- Single or Dual Stop-In-Slot (Stop Angles)
- Auto Restart by Software, not Panel Equipment
- Cable Theft Monitoring and Alerts without Power
- Crash Zone/Overlap Alerts Help Avoid Machine Collisions
- Program Multiple Timed Start and Timed Stop Commands
- Comprehensive Management and Irrigation District Reports
If it’s a stripped-down model you’re after, Field Commander Lite allows you to simply monitor and stop your pivots. You can still set up alerts and view real-time information.