FieldMaster - Wood Chipper Senior
The FieldMaster Wood Chipper is a strong and reliable attachment. The 6' capacity is large enough to handle anything that an estate management function will require. Its spring loaded roller blade allows branches with foliage to be accommodated easily and reduces the chance of blockage. The hydraulic feed system is designed to avoid damage to the tractor drive. The FieldMaster Wood Chipper operates at 540rpm on the PTO system while the tractor engine is at 2000rpm. It has an overhead chute system to allow the chippings to be blown into a trailer for collection if required. An excellent piece of equipment for the professional landscaper or estate manager who wants to avoid disposal costs or reduce his bark mulch purchase costs.
- Perfect for clean-ups after a storm, woodland maintenance, pruning, or just processing general gardening waste
- Creating mulch for garden plants and trees for conserving water
- At the heart of the FieldMaster Wood Chipper is an oversize heavy duty rotor with reversible chipping blades.
- The self-feed hopper is designed to angle the brush against the rotor and blades, pulling the branches into the chipper
- Easily control where you want the chips with the double adjustable exit chute. The chute swivels 360 degrees and the top deflector adjusts the distance.