Through the oil fine filters very small particles up to 0.5 µm² are filtered and water is adhered. By using the filter, the purity level according to ISO 4406: 12/5- NAS 1638: 3 is achieved. As a result the oil change intervals can be extended many times.
- Little abrasion of machines and power units
- Reducing of the operating expenses
- Reducing of downtimes
- Environmental- and resource friendly
- Fine Filter Type AF-2002
- Stationary purifying plant
- Pressure reducing valve for high-pressure circuit up to 300 bar