FINN - Model B-40 - Straw Blowers
Features & Benefits
- Shreds and blows 2-3 bales of straw in less than a minute
- Convenient discharge spout and optional 6” diameter flexible hose assure the most accurate directional discharge, operational ease and the ability to handle difficult materials.
- Ideal solution for proper and precise mulching
- Provides soil moisture retention and protection against wind damage
- Discharge head has a 360 degree rotation and 50 degree vertical travel
- Horizontal, collapsible feed tray which provides the most convenience and operator efficiency for feeding straw bales into the machine. This also eliminates the unnecessary labor involved in hoisting the bales overhead and feeding the machine vertically from the top
- Unit available as both skid and trailer mounted machine
Who Uses The B40 Straw Blower?
The B40 Straw Blower is perfect for the small to mid-size mulching projects such as
residencies, repair areas and cemeteries. With the versatile B40 you can do a number of applications including seed protection, soil stabilization, erosion control and straw mulch applications around trees, shrubbery, berry beds, and bedding plants.
As the world leader for over 70 years in the design and manufacture of innovative, quality equipment for the green industry, FINN is committed to your complete satisfaction.