Fintec - Model QI430 - F-1440 Impactor
The QI430 is a track-mounted mobile unit equipped with a field proven Sandvik impact crusher. Powered by a fuel-efficient 330 kw C-13 Tier 3 compliant diesel engine, the QI430 is carried on a maneuverable tracked undercarriage and incorporates a Sandvik CI322 impactor with a fluid clutch drive. Fed via a primary feeder onto a two-deck prescreen, the crusher is a four hammer open-style rotor with a diameter of 1,150mm (45”) and a width of 1,330mm (52”) and discharges onto a secondary pan feeder.
- Excellent reduction ratio across a broad product spectrum
- Variable speed primary pan feeder for controlled and continuous feed integrated with engine loading for maximum control
- Blow bar lifting device and jacking legs fitted as standard
- Hydraulically adjustable main conveyor and underpan feeder reduces risk of blockages
- Machine designed for optimum fuel economy and low operating costs.