First Arrival - Newborn Calf Targeted Proteins
First Arrival® Calf Formula, w/Encrypt®, the DBC Ag Products exclusive trademarked organic carbon source, is a targeted feed supplement specially formulated to help a newborn calf build a strong immune system. When fed for 14 days, its innovative formula provides targeted proteins, micro-encapsulated lactic acid-forming bacteria, and beneficial organic compounds that better enable a newborn calf to fight pathogens that may cause scours and other diseases. Our proprietary formula is a dark gray granular powder that is research backed and delivers the following key benefits that help avoid scours in newborn calves, lambs and kids:
- Encrypt aids in inhibiting growth of pathogens, including cryptosporidia, and absorbs harmful toxins
- Targeted egg proteins concentrate on the most common digestive pathogens
- Micro-encapsulation protects beneficial bacteria from stomach acid and bile
- Dark gray powder serves as marker of passage and proper use
- All natural ingredients require no withdrawal
- Easy to use – buckets, bottles and hands clean up easily
Safe, fast acting, all natural First Arrival w/Encrypt targets 98% of the pathogens that cause scours and malnutrition. Herds feeding First Arrival as recommended reported spending up to 60% less on antibiotics. No withdrawal necessary.
Recommended uses for 14 day feeding program:
- Dairy replacement heifers – Both self-raised and custom/professional raised
- Veal Calf Operations – To help avoid scours and aid in building a stronger immune system
- Dairy beef calves – Help improve intestinal health and aid in improving performance
Begin feeding First Arrival w/Encrypt when the calf is 24 hours old. Feed 10 grams per feeding (2X daily) for the first two days. For the next 12 days, provide 5 grams per feeding (2X daily). If scours symptoms occur, dosage may be doubled.
Available in 800 gram pouch, 4000 gram pail and 8000 gram pail – enough to feed 5, 25 and 50 calves respectively, for a full two weeks.
First Arrival w/Encrypt is highly soluble, so it mixes easily with colostrum, milk replacer, milk and water. For best results, feed at 101° F.