Fischer - Model GL4 & GL5 - Mowers
From Fruit Growing
The acclaimed Fischer GL4 & GL5 mowers are designed to provide growers with a comprehensive solution for effective, chemical free weed control. The GL4 & GL5 will provide a seamless cut from inter-row to undervine/tree and save time and valuable resources by reducing tractor passes.
- All models are available with or without hydraulic fine-sensor technology and feature hydraulically adjustable swivel-arms with swivel-arm disc rotors.
- The optional Fischer fine-sensor technology is powered by an integrated on-board hydraulic system and allows to mow around trunks, trees and trellis posts – you’v got to see it to believe it.
- The GL4 & GL5 mowers can comfortably handle annual vine or light orchard prunings making sweeping and the use of herbicides redundant.
- The above models do not use any hydraulic capacity from the tractor during operation, therefore eliminate overheating problems and open up options for using other hydraulically operated implements like front mounted leaf pluckers or trimmers in combination with mowing.
The Fischer GL4 is a heavy duty inter-row to undervine/tree mower for reasonably flat terrain.
- The Fischer GL5 is a large, heavy duty inter-row to under-tree mower for flat terrain also.
- The hydraulic fine-sensor technology makes the GL4 & GL5 well suited for steep hills.
- For uneven terrain and delved rows, please refer to the Fischer GL2K, GL4K and GL5K mowers.