Fischer - Model HD-T-BV2 - Mower
Paired with the expandable deck Fischer BV2 mower, makes the Fischer HD-T-BV another exciting new BV2 variation. Integrating two 400mm or 600mm hydraulically powered swivel-arm cutting discs and keeping them small, offers a sensitive, however affective inter-trunk mowing solution. This mower allows precision mowing using the width adjustable Fischer BV2 and the small disc sizes to mow around trunks and trellis – it can also mow small row-terraces.
The technical features are as follows:
- Robust, low maintenance, hydraulically adjustable, expandable-deck technology (BV2).
- Two heavy duty multi-function, hinged swivel-arm disc cutters on either side.
- Hydraulically powered and liftable swivel-arm disc cutters (hydraulic angle adjustment).
- Hydraulic fine-sensor technology.
The system is suitable for 1.8m – 3.6m rows (various model sizes).
- We recommend an undervine or tree-line over-cut of 150 – 250mm from both sides.
The Fischer HD-T-BV is a heavy duty, gear and hydraulic powered inter-row to undervine/tree mower featuring hydraulic fine sensor technology at it’s best