Fixed Formation Trailers
Fixed Formation Trailers have wheels at the side of the container. This lowers the centre of gravity and loading height.
- Low centre of gravity and excellent stability.
- More comfortable ride for the livestock
- Low loading height.
- Improved visibility for the towing driver
- Max. internal width of trailer 5' 8'
- Normally can only be used to carry livestock
- Rubber torsion bar suspension for smooth maintenance free ride
- Lockable coupling head
- Heavy duty jockey wheel
- Overide braking systems to full EEC specifications
- Fully approved lighting systems with double seal connections
- Protective light boxes
- Thermoplastic mudwings
- Spare wheel storage
- Rigid welded framework construction hot dip galvanised after fabrication
- Aluminium treadplate floors, tray shaped in fixed formation trailers
- Ribbed and shaped aluminium extrusion planking on tailramps
- Double inspection doors
- Closeable side vents
- Alloy loading gates