Flat Bottom Silos
Silos are made of high quality Swedish steel. In the standard offer are coated with a unique coating Galfan an alloy of zinc and aluminum with the addition of rare earth elements (La and Ce). Galfan coating ensures several times better durability and resistance to corrosion than typically used in the market galvanized coating.
- High-quality Swedish steel
- GALFAN coating- guarantee of durability and exceptional resistance to corrosion
- The unique corrugated sheet: grain and dust do not remain in the curve
- Durable, sealed and robust construction
- Grain and dust does not settle on the walls of the silo
- Active ventilation system inside the silo - grain once loaded into the silo does not need to be mixed
They are characterized by stiffness of the silo side surface thanks to the use of corrugated steel sheet – every process of rolling strengthens the material and makes it resistant to denting. Tight construction protects against the ingress of water inside the silo and special sealing of the side surfaces joints and bolted joints ensure tightness of the silo side surface. The unique seal provides a specially made connecting the side walls and the screw elements.
The containers are involved in the active system of grain ventilation, the use of the turbowent extraction head on the silo roof prevents accumulation of moisture.
- Load capacity: 100 t – 16 000 t
- Intended use: : Long-term storage of dry grain: cereals, oilseed rape, maize, legumes and other bulk materials