Flat Steel Tanks
Stallkamp flat steel Tanks with various opportunities for industry and agriculture since 1984. Our tanks are applicable as stainless steel manure tanks and as tanks for biogas or sewage plants. Not only the use of high-quality material makes the construction of Stallkamp stainless steel tanks unique. Continuous profiles after every ring make the tank system stiff, so that high volumes can be achieved.
- Accurately fitting and individual production
- You can choose individually out of more than 300 standard tank sizes
- Custom-made products available on request
- High material quality, perfect construction and professional planning
- Installation by our teams
- The massive stainless steel material causes a long lifetime
- Tank coverage can be retrofitted at any time
The stainless flat steel tank is installed on a simple concrete base plate in a segmental method with profile stiffened stainless steel jacket sheets. The sheets are bumped at the horizontal joints and are screwed together with the U-profile with stainless steel setscrews and stainless steel washers. In the vertical splicing the jacket sheets are overlapped and are screwed togethertwo-rowed with stainless steel setscrews and stainless steel washers. The connection between the tank wall to the reinforced concrete fundament is carried out by a angle iron out of rustproof stainless steel, which is mounted with stainless steel dowels and stainless steel screws. The sealing of the stainless steel jacket sheets with each other and towards the reinforced concrete plate is carried out with a liquid manure - and wastewater resistant special sealing compound.