Fleming - Model Heavy Duty (DBBH) - Double Bale Tipper
The Fleming Double Bale Tipper has a Heavy duty main beam made from 120mm reinforced structural box frame, built for the demanding requirements of large scale farming and contracting operations. The Double Tipper can be fitted to both the front and the back of the tractor to enable the farmer to carry up to four bales at any one time. All hinge points on this bale handler are bushed and greased for longer life and minimum maintenance.This bale handler has a large 90mm diameter domed arm that is splayed for better bale protection and easy bale entry and pick up
- Built for the demanding requirements of large scale farming and contracting operations.
- The Double Bale Tipper gives the option of storing bales on their end for better protection against birds and vermon.
- The Double Bale Tipper doubles your working speed.
- This machine works equally well with silage, haylage, hay and straw round bales, wrapped bales or unwrapped round bales.
- A simple cost effective way of collecting and storing round bales.
- A tractor with a minimum of 100 horsepower is needed to operate the Fleming Double Bale Tipper
- This bale handler can be fitted to both the front and the rear of the tractor allowing the farmer to transport up to four bales at any one time
- A strong robust design
- All hinge points on this bale handler are bushed and greased for longer life and minimum maintenance
- Hydraulic tipping latch with spring return for easy tipping
- Optional 3PL settings
- New five stage painting and heat treatment process