FLEX-AUGE - Feed Delivery Systems
From Conversion Solutions
It is hard to imagine designing a modern pig production facility without using flexible augers for the feeder fill systems. The concept of using flexible auger was invented by CHORE-TIME® and introduced as the FLEX-AUGER® Coreless Auger Feed Delivery System in 1961. In the many years since then, the CHORE-TIME FLEX-AUGER System has proven to be one of the most reliable and best systems ever devised to deliver feed.
Product Features and Advantages
- Helps optimize feed conversion by keeping feed fresh and reducing waste.
- Choice of conveying rates for a wide variety of feeding applications.
- Fully enclosed system distributes feed accurately and economically.
- Moves feed up, down, on-the-level, or around corners.
- Low power requirements and low maintenance costs.
- System is easily installed in minimal space.
- Designed to be energy-efficient, long-wearing and trouble-free.
- 10-year prorated warranty. (See the full written warranty from PIGTEK® for complete details.)
- Automatic controls and scales are also available.