Water based coatings for netting and rope applications, used within fishing, marine, sports net and industrial applications.
- Eliminates dying.
- Prolongs net and rope life.
- Reduces shrinkage.
- Can be applied to cotton, polyester, nylon and most other fibers.
- Is resistant to salt water, alkalis, acid, oils and gasoline.
- Reduces the degrading effects of ultra violet rays on rope and net fibers.
- Helps treated rope and twine maintain its strength over a long period of time.
- Flame retardant properties can be incorporated upon request.
- All coatings can be formulated to meet specific requirements.
- Colors matched upon request.
Flexabar Corporation is a manufacturer of specialty coatings and compounds, all of which are proprietary and protected by company know-how, trade secret and/or patents.
Products range from marine to industrial coatings and water based antifouling coatings. The products are used for U.S. Coast Guard approved products in marine applications. Other products are available for athletic protection and gym mat related businesses.
The specialty products are dry blend and water base systems that are sold world wide for use as a dip or spray coating for foam articles such as water-ski vests, jackets, soccer nets, volleyball nets, pool floats, martial arts protection, gym mats etc.