Flo-Grade - Stand-Alone Potato or Tuber Grader
The Flo-Grade has been developed to be installed with our Flo-Cut sizer halver unit or on its own as a stand-alone potato or tuber grader. It has a tapered screw design for gentle grading and transfer of potatoes. The Flo-Grade has been developed to improve on existing grading performance and technology. Its CE compliant, low impact design minimises damage caused to the potato.
Flo-Grade has been designed to meet the end-user's needs with the costs remaining competitive against other comparable technologies.
With retro-fit opportunities, the Flo-Grade is also a close couple of our Flo-Cut auto-halver. Its hygienic and sanitary design throughout eliminates the risk of foreign materials into the process. Due to minimal moving parts, the Flo-Grade is both easy to operate and low maintenance with less spare component storage required. The Flo-Grade requires minimal running power and general energy needs, the machine capacity can also be tuned to suit different process requirements.
Unlike other commercially available solutions, Flo-Grade has been developed with the following features for your operational benefit:
- Fixed centre screws - no adjusting tensioners/mechanisms/supports (ledges)
- Easy access toothed belt drive - simple pulley transmission
- Adjustment is by means of mechanical manual diverter
- Scroll profile can be tailored to your process requirements
- Solid food-grade plastic rolls are in contact with the product - no impacts, no risk or breakage
- Direct integration to Flo-Cut halver, improved transfers, lower impacts
- Hygienic and sanitary design throughout
- Improved accuracy of diameter grade
- Retro-fit opportunities
- Low maintenance - minimal moving parts
- Easy to operate and access for maintenance