Flo-More - High-Efficiency Stainless-Steel Steam Chests
Flo-More High-Efficiency Stainless-Steel Steam Chests steam condition grains such as corn, milo (sorghum), wheat and barley in Flaking Operations for Feed & Food Production. Models available to process from 2 to 50 tons per hour and fabricated in any height to match the capabilities of your Flaking Mill.
- Heavy 10-Gauge Type-304 Stainless-Steel Body
- Type-304 Stainless-Steel Structural Support located on top of the Transition
- Heavy-Gauge Type-304 Stainless-Steel Lifting Lugs
- Type-304 Stainless-Steel Internal Steam Diffusion Injectors and Injector Supports
- Exclusive Flo-More Dual-Zone Steam Injector Sparge Design that provides each injection point with Twin Concentric Steam Injector Sparge Rings for optimal steam conditioning of grains
- Two (2) Type-304 Stainless-Steel Man-Way Maintenance Access Points – One in Top of Steam Chest and one in Discharge Transition Cone
- Type-304 Stainless-Steel Top Vent Port
- Heavy-Wall Type-304 Stainless-Steel Steam Distribution Manifold and Internally plumbed Stainless-Steel Piping to Steam Injectors
- Type-316 Stainless-Steel 1/4-Turn Flanged Ball Valves with Stainless-Steel Ball and Teflon Seat rated for Steam Service
- Tempered Sight-Glass in Discharge Transition Cone with Type-304 Stainless-Steel Bezel
- Three (3) Industrial Temperature Gauges with Stainless-Steel Thermo-Wells. Models 30-feet and taller are equipped with four (4) Temperature Gauges and Thermo-Wells.
- Optional Digital Readout Temperature Panel and Probes available on request.
- Type-304 Stainless-Steel Bin-Level-Indicator Mounting Plate
- Heavy-Duty Structural Steel Mounting Pads for rigid mounting of Steam Chest
- Type-304 Stainless-Steel Expansion Joint for joining Discharge Transition Cone to Flaking Mill’s Feeder
- Factory Installed Insulation with Polished Stainless-Steel Wrapper available on request