Flory - Model 8770 - Self-Propelled Nut Harvester
THE BEST GOT BETTER - NOW WITH MORE HORSEPOWER. Equipped with industry leading cleaning chains, variable speed suction fan and adjustable windboard to optimize for all crops and conditions. The FLORY 8770 builds on a proven history of highly maneuverable self-propelled harvesters designed to handle even the largest crops.
- In-Cab control of fan speed and windboard position to optimize fuel efficiency and reduce dust.
- Next generation air-cab with 1/2” shatter resistant windows to improve safety and comfort.
- Hydraulically powered undershot suction fan for high capacity, easy clean out and end of row shutoff.
- High quality rear view video camera system expandable up to four cameras.
- Hydraulic hitch and on/off elevator chain for end of row flexibility.
- Variable speed rotary trap for reduced dust during pickup and improved end of row cleanup.
- Fail-Safe parking brake system that automatically engages when the engine is oﬀ.
- Turn signals and flashers for improved road safety.
- Engine: Turbo Tier 4 Final CAT 4.4L
- Height: 88 in
- Weight: 12,700 lbs
- Length: 22.5 ft
- Width: 101 in
- Fuel Capacity: 65 gal
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 65 gal
- Speed: Top Speed - Low Range 8 mph | High Range 16 mph
- Pick-up Width: 48 in
- Cleaning Chain Width: 46.5 in
- Front Tires: 11L015L 12ply (Tubeless) 35 psi
- Rear Tires: 400/60x15 5 14 ply (Tubeless) 50 psi
- Min HP: 174
- Options: Front Sweep Kit
- Options: Front Wing Sweeps