Fluxxbreeder - Feed Pan
The feed pan for rearing and production in day-old-to-death or separate rearing and production systems. The main aim in rearing is for all hens of a flock to reach laying maturity at the same time. A uniform flock can only develop if all birds have a feeding space of sufficient width to feed simultaneously. Moreover, pans must be filled immediately, at the same time and speed and to the same level. This is necessary so all birds of a flock receive the same amount of feed during restricted feeding.
- 360° flooding mechanism makes for a high feed level in the pan when the entire circuit is lowered to the floor, which is ideal for day-old chicks;
- simple and reliable, one-handed adjustment of the feed level in eleven steps by means of a 3-screw thread, i.e. the feed level cannot be readjusted accidentally;
- flat, sectioned pan dish for good distribution of feed in the pan and reduced feed wastage;
- integrated volume reducer allows for small feed rations in each pan and thus for fast and simultaneous filling of all pans in a circuit.
- 16 feeding windows per pan allow for a high stocking density;
- circular arrangement of hens around the pan → 60 percent more birds can be fed per running metre compared to a linear trough;
- special „female only“ FO grille allows for adjustment of eleven feeding windows, additional level ring for four feeding window height
- 44 setting options
- ideally suited for all breeds
- good access to feed for day-old chicks in day-old-to-death production
- males have no access to the feed;
- ideal illumination of the pan due to openings in the pan top, making it easy for the hens to see the feed.