Model FM48 HD 48in - Flail Mower
The heavy duty flail mower has been introduced to the range of SCH equipment to fulfil the need for a bigger unit for greater Hp tractors (18Hp and above). The main two differences between our small unit, the FM42 are firstly that it has a wider cut and secondly it has a centre positioned 13Hp Honda engine with electric start. This increase in engine size can more than adequately cope with the increased cutting width.
- The transport wheels are situated at the side of the machine.
The safety of the operator is very much in mind when designing this type of machine. Full skirt guards are provided to stop the operators feet accidentally being offered to the flail.
An emergency stop cord is fitted as standard.
- 50mm ball hitch fitted as standard
- Suitable for towing behind ATV'S and quads.
- The tow bar can be offset or can be central to the towing vehicle.
- Transport wheels fitted at the rear.
13Hp Honda petrol engine with electric and manual start. Optional Diesel power unit.
- Wheels: Wide profile 15/600x6
- Working width: 1220mm (48')
- Overall width: 1900mm (74')
- Cutting Height: Minimum 18mm (3/4')
- No. of cutting flails: 51
- Weight approximately: 245kg