Foliar Microblend - Liquid Fertilize
- Low-salt Index
- 100% of the phosphorus in orthophosphate form
- Non-corrosive to application equipment
- Compatible with popular herbicides and pesticides
- Quickly correct nutrient deficiencies
- Hastens recovery following weather and herbicide stress
- Provides essential micronutrients boron, copper, iron, manganese and zinc
- IRON: (chelated) A catalyst to help form chlorophyll. Acts as an oxygen carrier. Helps form respiratory enzyme systems.
- MANGANESE: (chelated) Improves germination and hastens maturity. Helps resist root and foliar diseases caused by fungi.
- ZINC: (chelated) Aids plant growth and enzyme systems. Essential for promoting metabolic reaction. Necessary for promoting chlorophyll and forming carbohydrates.
- COPPER: (chelated) Involved in several enzyme systems, cell wall formation, electron transport and oxidation reactions.
- BORON: (not chelated1) Involved in the formation of cell walls, terminal buds and pollen tubes. Participates in regulation of starch production and translocation of sugars and starches.
The word “chelate” is Latin for claw. The “claw like” molecular structure in EDTA and HEDTA chelates protects positively charged cations such as zinc, manganese, magnesium, calcium, copper and iron from ‘tie-up’ in the soil.
Chelates convert the positively-charged cations to negatively-charged molecules. The soil is negatively charged and repels the negatively-charged chelate molecule, thus keeping the micronutrient available to plants. This allows easier uptake by micronutrient hungry plants.
EDTA and HEDTA chelates utilize the strongest and most effective chelating agents used in agriculture today. 10-4-3 Foliar Microblend chelated micronutrients have the highest efficiency, which means growers can use less product per acre to achieve the same results as compared to non-chelated nutrients.