Manufacturing augers from 1950's onwards. Sizes 4' diameter upwards to 19' diameter and custom build available. Petrol Diesel Electric or PTO versions. Barrel thickness 2.5 mm on 7 1/2' diameter and 9' diameter, 3 mm on 11' diameter and greater. Strong undercarriage allows for good approach to silos @ 45° angle outload and grain stacking. Availability of parts from 1950's to present. Pulleys gravity die cast with steel inserts and keyed / grub screwed. Built to be pulled down to replace barrel after long life or damage.
- Fully guarded.
- Motor at low level on upright for full access to servicing when auger is @ 45° angle
- Multiple rope sheaths for ease of rope on pulleys for raising/lowering.
- Safety brake winch with 8mm wire rope.
- Tail lift from ground via ram to allow castor wheels to pivot freely.
- Extendable axles
- 4wd 16' hub/stub
- Portable fuel tank 18 upwards
- Safety brake winch hopper
- Includes battery
As above except:
Fuel tank / engine
Wiring & starter plug supplied.
At engine platform to allow for under silo operation. - includes PTO shaft.
Char-Lynn at head, price subject to tractor oil flow and pressure.
NB. Electric oil cooler may be required for continuous operation