Ford Combination Bins
Twin 3 tonne compartment bin - 4 Tonne 1 x 4 Tonne Compartment 6' barrel auger hinged telescopic PVC chute Controls along auger Throttle cable at pvc chute Honda centrifical clutch 5.5 hp motor Width bin 7' Length 10' - 4 Tonne 8' Height 6' Ladder at rear - 4 Tonne Ladder on side Fully partitioned - 1 x Partition Lift lugs internal 45º cones - 4 Tonne 50º Tarp rail.
- Twin 6' Augers (Price On Application for other sizes)
- Twin 3 ½ Tonne Compartments
BENEFITS OF WALSH & FORD COMBINATION BINS
- Manufacturing seed wheat bins from 1960's onwards.
- 6' outloading auger stainless steel optional.
- 5.5hp Honda with centrifical clutch.
- 37º - 45º angle cones allows for full emptying of bin without need of agitator wires.
- Internal lift lugs.
- Internal ladder.
- Two external ladders one to each bin.
- Fully partitioned fully welded internally.
- Body 16 gauge and folded for strength lower cone with flat mild steel ribs.
- Tarp tie down rail hoop above bins to allow for peaking even if tarped.
- Legs with provisions for bolt down on truck.
- 12' long 7' wide. Control handles fold down with auger for transport.
- Flexible PVC chute and hose for grain delivery.
- Auger has clean out slide.
- Motor on adjustable mount for belt tension.