FORMER - Bush Trimmer
From Bush Trimmer
Bush Trimmer FORMER is designed to prune and form rows of berry bushes into V-shaped shrubs. It is an important step in preparations for a fast and efficient collection of berry bushes with harvesters. FORMER can be used on fruit farms of berry bushes such as black currants, aronia berry, gooseberry and more. Trimming and pruning prevent the excessive growth of the shoots and facilitates mechanical harvesting. Pruning berry shrubs also favour increased yields especially in the second year after cutting. FORMER greatly simplifies the most laborious stage of maintenance of berry shrubs on plantations and farms. The unnecessary shoots in the middle of the bush must be pruned manually.
- FORMER is attached to the front of the tractor and driven by hydraulic oil from inside the tractor.
- The part that joins FORMER to the tractor consists of a bracket and bar with a hydraulic cylinder. This element is also used in our weed spraying boom TEKLA designed to spray herbicides under berry bushes such as blackcurrants, aronia berries, gooseberries and similar bushes. Growers interested in both machines, can order only one mounting element and use it for both FORMER and TEKLA, which would reduce the cost of the order.
- The method of mounting of the berry bush cutter to the tractor must be agreed when placing the order. Please specify the tractor’s hydraulic pump output. In case of outputs superior to 35 l / min, the oil flow controller should be used or FORMER’s engine changed. Please contact us through the contact form on the left to find out more and to discuss further details.
- Attachment method: The bracket of the front pillar – common with herbicide boom TEKLA. Category 2
- The working assembly diagonally adjustable: Hand-threaded screw
- Height: 800 mm
- Working width: 1 800 mm
- Working height: 1 150 mm
- Working speed: 1 – 3 km/h
- Tractor’s hydraulic pump output: 18-25 l/min
- Weight: 110 kgs