Model Fx 45a/55a - Hydraulic Rock Breakers
These dependable hammers are available in a variety of mounting configurations enabling them to be easily attached to mini-excavators, skid-steer loaders and rubber-tired backhoes. Performance features and mounting options make these hammers ideal for site preparation, foundation removal, road repair, driveway and sidewalks or pedestrian bridges.
The unique mono-block design is a result of years of engineering refinement and field experience. Two moving parts simplifies the hammer operation and reduces the chance of downtime. The advanced hydraulic circuit provides increased flow to the valve and piston, resulting in faster cycle times, increased tool penetration and more productivity per hour than on previous models. There are no Though-bolts to constantly torque or replace and the front wear bushing is easily replaced so your hammer is always in perfect working condition. The wider oil flow range is an example of the hammers superior design, allowing for faster striking speeds and the ability to be used on a wider range of carriers. The nitrogen charged backhead increases the impact energy maximizing hammer production.
In the rare event that maintenance is needed, the Fx Series has been designed with replaceable cylinder liners saving maintenance cost and downtime.
- Mono-block design with only two moving parts reduces maintenance.
- No Through-bolts to maintain.
- No Diaphragm to replace.
- Replaceable front wear bushing keeps tools in peak performance.
- Wide oil flow range for fast, hard-hitting performance and more carrier options.
- A variety of mounting options that can accommodate any carrier or application.
- A wide variety of working steels.
- Long front head bushing keeps steel in proper alignment for maximum service life.
- Oval retaining pin for increased steel contact and double service life.