Free Access Stalls
From Swine Production
Sows can move freely in the group but are fed in stalls. The HD Free-access stalls close automatically when the sow enters the stall and are again opened by the sow, when she wants to leave the stall.
- Sows can move freely
- All sows have a separate stall to be fed individually and without stress.
- Excellent monitoring
- No training required
- Stalls can be locked separately, from the front or back of the stall or in groups
- The stall is easily accessible with walk-through door
- The heavy-duty stall is made of 1” hot-dip galvanized steel tubing
- The solid 1.1” diameter hot-dip galvanized feet ensure a long service life
- Dimensions: 2.30 m (8ft) long and 620 mm (24.4”) wide
- Adjustable spring tension operation for easy sow entry/exit;
- The rear door can only be unlocked from the exiting sow;
- Bolted head to head stalls are also available.