Freezer/Mill - Model 6870 Series - Large Cryogenic Mill
Large cryogenic mill that accommodates sample sizes ranging from 0.1 - 100 grams. Specifically designed for cryogenic grinding and pulverizing tough and/or temperature sensitive samples in a grinding vial immersed in liquid nitrogen. CE Approved.
Applications include: DNA/RNA extraction, THC extraction, protein extraction, forensic testing, materials testing, pharmaceutical analysis, drug testing, RoHS/WEEE and volatiles extraction.
Typical samples include: Animal tissue, plastic and polymers, yeast, pharmaceuticals, food products, electronic components, textiles, hair, teeth, bones, plant tissue such as cannabis, seeds, leaves and roots.
6808 Vial Extractor
- Auto-Fill System available for automated filling with liquid nitrogen.
- Closed grinding vials eliminate sample cross-contamination, retain volatiles, control hazardous or critical samples, and simplify clean-up.
- Grinding chamber holds one large grinding vial, one mid-size vial, four standard grinding vials or one microvial set.
- Equipped with liquid nitrogen level sensor, insulated case and lid safety interlock switch for operator protection.
- Grinding Vial Sets offered in a variety of materials including polycarbonate, stainless steel, and Cr-free steel.
- Grinds samples in the 0.1 - 100 gram range.
- Liquid nitrogen required for operation.
- Magnetically driven impactor is the only moving part so there are no mechanical linkages or bearings to fail.
- Programmable parameters include grinding time, impactor rate, pre-cooling and cooling times.
- Touch screen control panel stores up to 10 user-defined grinding programs for quick and easy recall.