Model FRO - Multipurpose Chopper
The Kverneland FRO is a new multipurpose chopper for chopping grass, pasture, set-aside land and stubble. A strong double headstock allows mounting the machine in front or behind the tractor. Together with the hydraulic offset it gives a multi-purpose versatility for nearly all conditions e.g. clearing out field edges, orchards road edges. The hydraulic offset is ideal for clearing out field edges – versatile use also for road maintenance. The Kverneland FRO is suitable for tractors up to 140hp and is available in working width of 2.35m, 2.80m, and 3.25m.Auto-alignment- The central gearbox fitted into the headstock ensures that the pto-shaft remains straight in all working positions. Even on max. 500 mm offset the pto angle does not change.
- A strong double headstock allows mounting the machine in front or behind the tractor
- The hydraulic offset for multi-purpose versatility
- Auto-alignment for a smooth drive, reduced wearing and a longer lifetime of the pto shaft and the whole driveline (crosses and yokes).
- Minimal maintenance.
- Solid construction for long working life (double skin).
- Equipped with universal Y with short fan blades and hammer blades)