Model FS-4 - Lifting Attachments
From Front Linkage
Since more than 35 years Hauer develops and produces front linkages. They form the basis for the front linkage series “FS-4”. It impresses thorugh a robust construction, excellent lifting forces, high reliability and universal applicability. The „FS-4“ is available in two variants: a fixed screwed version and a parkable variant
The front linkage “FS-4” consists of 2 components: the front linkage and the coupling brackets. Through this separation in construction it is possible to offer two possibilities: One with the coupling brackets – a fixed screwed version and a parkable variant. With this second possibility the front linkage is mounted on the coupling brackets with big dimensioned bolts. Therefore it can be demounted easily with parking props. Consequently the front linkage can be used on a second tractor. Then only the coupling brackets and hydraulic hoses are required. The construction of the coupling brackets reaches up to the clutch housing of the machine.
One attachment part for using two products – an innovative and economical solution!
An additional advantage: The inclined lower control arms are situated closely to the front linkage during folding-up. Because of this, the mounted front loader can be lowered without any obstruction and there is free sight to the front.
The coupling brackets for the front linkage are identical to those of the previous series FS-3.
- lower control arm foldable and removeable
- Walterscheid quick couplings
- pendulum compensation, lockable
- double acting lifting cylinder
- ball-joint bearings at the cylinders
- shut-off valve
- integrated coupling device
- upper control arm
- drillings for support beam refitting
- internal hydraulic supply (for fix mounting)
- preparation for lighting-socket
- preparation for additional lines in the cross-pipe
- preparation for electrical telecontrol of the front linkage
- parking props (for parkable variant)
- additional lines integrated in the cross pipe (for fix mounting)
- lighting socket
- electrical telecontrol of the front linkage (electrical preparation on the tractor has to be existing)
- multi-function valve for lifting cylinder, double acting / single acting
- hydraulic accumulator – shock absorption
- support beam
- holder plates for mower relief springs