Fullwood has a complete range of stalling suitable for small ruminants, from static systems and rapid exits, to swing over parlours and large rotaries, with or without feeding. Our largest rotary can milk up to 1000 goats or sheep per hour. Fullwood has a full range of milking equipment specifically designed for the very different udder configurations of both goats or sheep. Whether you require a simple cluster remover, or a complete auto ID system with milk meters linked to Crystal, our herd management software, Fullwood has the solution, all designed in-house.
- Wide range of productivity options for herds or flocks large or small from 100 up to 1200 animals per hour
- Crystal herd or flock management system for automatic identification, feeding, milk yield recording, separation and identifying animals without ID tags
- Dedicated components designed specifically for goats or sheep – claws, shell and liners, tailored pulsation equipment and a range of automated cluster removal options
- Low level, high level or swing over rapid exit parlours
- High performance rotary milking platforms designed to optimise ergonomic efficiency, e.g. cluster presentation
- Rotary feeding platforms
- Integrated weighing or segregation systems