Fulvital - Model Plus Liquid - Organic Micronutrient Deficiency Corrector
From Liquid Products
FULVITAL Plus Liquid is a highly bioactive low molecular weight material consisting of fulvates and several important trace elements, which is readily soluble in both acidic and basic media. It consists of very complex molecules which are combined and recombined during the growing process, resulting in a high complex natural substance. It also contains 'latent solar energy' within its complex molecular structure, originating from photosynthesis of the plants of origin. This is part of the reason for the unusual properties and bioactive nature of fulvates.
FULVITAL Plus Liquid is obtained through extraction from wood coal (lignite), and the extract is mixed with soluble forms of iron (Fe), zinc (Zn), manganese (Mn) and copper (Cu). It provides a very high content of fulvates and additional biologically active micronutrients.
FULVITAL Plus Liquid is extracted from wood coal (lignite), and includes chelates of Fe (1.2%), Zn (0.8%), Mn (0.6%), and Cu (0,4%) in water soluble form. The fact that fulvates have low molecular weights enables them to penetrate the cell membranes of the roots and leaves, transporting chelated metals to the inner parts of the plants.
- Supports the plant with organic chelated Fe, Zn, Mn and Cu
- Improves the uptake of nutrients by plants and reduces Immobilisation of the nutrients in the soil
- Improves root growth and biomass build-up
- Promotes quicker seed germination and faster root and shoot growth
- Provides a valuable source of carbon for soil microorganisms
- Improves moisture retention in the soil and reduces moisture stress
- Increases the total cation exchange capacity due to its colloidal characteristicd
- Acts as an active sequestering agent. Its high chelating ability for mineral elements unblocks major nutrients in the soil, allowing their assimilation by plants
In all crops
10-12 L/ha divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha or 0.5 L/1000 L)
Vegetables in greenhouses
10 L/ha divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha or 0.5 L/1000 L) during the season
Horticultural fruit trees
10-12 L/ha divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha or 0.5 L/1000 L) during the season
Open field vegetables
10 L/ha divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha or 0.5 L/1000 L) during the season and at fertilizer application
Cereals, potatoes, legumes
8-10 L/ha divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha or 0.5 L/1000 L) during the season
Ornamental plants and tree nursery, turf grass, landscaping (in general)
8-10 L/ha or 2 L/m3 during the preparation of substrates
10-12 L/ha divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha each, over the course of the growing season).