Kverneland - Model FXZ - Grass Chopper
The Kverneland FXZ chopper is designed and tested following highest farmer’s requirements in terms of performance and reliability. The FXZ ensures a careful work for a better quality of the residues and its easier natural decomposition.
The development of this chopper was clearly focused on huge and intensive farms, so the FXZ is ideal for very demanding and specialized contractors. The FXZ is excellent for shredding crop residues, chopping straw, maize and sunflower stalks as well as set-aside land.
The same rotor can be equipped with either Y blades or hammer blades; in all configurations, special fan blades lift the material up for a better shredding effect. The big diameter (760mm) guarantees an excellent cut with low power requirement.
- For tractors up to 260hp
- Heavy construction for a reliable utilization
- Versatile rotor for perfect shredding in all conditions
- Easy adjustment in the field
- Minimal maintenance, reduction of maintenance costs
- Precise assembly and accurate rotor balancing