GAO - Model 227003 - UHF RFID Reader
This GAO UHF RFID Reader is an intelligent, long-range interrogator offering highly accurate, real-time data collection. The reader uses UHF radio frequency technology and an anti-collision algorithm to accurately communicate with a large number of RFID tags within a read zone of up to 300 feet. Four simultaneously activating antennas effectively receive signals from tags allowing for fast and reliable identification. An internal real-time clock provides precise time stamps for data. Up to 2,000 messages can be stored with no data loss.
- Multi-tag compatibility: Provides interrogation for RFID tags.
- Concurrent antenna processing: Receives tag responses simultaneously on all 4 antennas.
- Additional transmission-only antenna: Provides wide range wake-up capability for tags moving at high-speeds and for special tag localization tasks.
- Concurrent signal strength measurement: Signal strength measured simultaneously on all 4 antennas can be used as parameters for position determination of tags.
- Adjustable output power: Read/write range is tunable up to 100 m (300 ft).
- 100-tag/s identification rate: Provides reliable identification of fast-moving objects.
- 2,000-tag simultaneous identification: Large numbers of tags can be identified virtually simultaneously.
- Real-time operating system (RTOS): Meets industrial requirements for reliability and robustness.
- Ethernet interface: Integrates easily into existing infrastructures.
- Serial interface: Expandable to connect external devices, e.g. GSM, GPS, modems, etc.
- 4 digital inputs and 4 relay outputs: For external process synchronization and control, for light beams, switches, inductive loops, horns, signal lights, barriers.
- SNMP remote management: Provides remote management of hardware and software from a centralized location for webbased maintenance.
- Remote diagnostic and configuration: Monitors equipment for fast troubleshooting response time to minimize equipment down time.