Nutritional/microbial supplement for cattle. Gener-Cap Cattle Capsules also contain beneficial microbials, chelated trace minerals, digestive enzymes, fructooligosaccharides and yeast cell walls, as well as Bio-Vet’s patented Capsule-In-A-Capsule* packaging system. They are especially useful post calving, at receiving, during transition, shipping or handling, and for off-feed cattle or those receiving veterinary treatment. Gener-Cap Cattle Capsules are economically priced.
Live intestinal bacteria: 8 species - 6 billion CFU of high quality bile tolerant beneficial microbials in each capsule!
- Lactobacillus acidophilus
- Lactobacillus casei
- Enterococcus faecium
- Lactobacillus lactis
- Pediococcus cerevisiae
- Bifidobacterium bifidum
- Bifidobacterium infantis
- Bifidobacterium longum
Patented Capsule-In-A-Capsule* packaging system protects live bacterial cultures from highly concentrated nutrient sources
- *Patented under U.S. Patent #5,310,555 and #5,501,857, Copyright Bio-Vet, Inc.
- Over 5 times more lactic acid producing bacteria than any other leading brand tested in two university studies
- 4,000 mg of niacin and other B vitamins
- Highly available vitamins and chelated trace minerals important for immune function
- Fructooligosaccharides and yeast cell walls: Help beneficial bacteria
- Gelatin capsule dissolves rapidly (~ 6-8 minutes) -- fast acting
- Beneficial digestive organisms and enzymes for the rumen and intestine
- Digestive and nutritional support at receiving, post calving, during transition, during shipping or handling, for off feed cattle and cattle receiving veterinary treatment.
- UNIT: 40 count jar
- SKU: 074452101011
- WEIGHT (lb): 3.00