Genomic - Model µ-Grinder/µ-Sampler 96 - For Increases Analysis
Designed to strongly develop your laboratory by increasing productivity, ground remains quality and homogeneity, while reducing costs.
Your job is to create or to supply seeds and R&D in this field MGrinder MSampler 96 Selection and creation of new varieties Control of the varieties produced.
- Grind small grains : 96 samples in microplate, in 4 mn without transfer for DNA extraction
- Versatility matrices grinding (hard grains, pea, corn, soy bean from 1 to 15 grains per well)
- Optimal and constant granulometry
- Reliable reproductibility of manipulation with traceability
- No risk of cross contamination
- Up to 10 grinding protocols can be stored in the industrial automate
- Ability to adapt the controller to your matrices and different types of microplates
- Grinder adaptable to your analysis needs : possibility to add an automatic sampler “µ-Sampler 96″ and a cleaning system for the shafts
- Proved robutness