GeoSteer - Automated Steering Systems
The all-new GeoSteer automated steering system was designed for farmers looking for repeatable, sub-inch accuracy, making it ideal for planting, spraying and other field operations that require precise automated steering. In the past, growers have had to choose between more expensive full-featured, high accuracy systems and simpler, more economical steering systems that may not have offered the features or level of accuracy they wanted. GeoSteer bridges that gap.
- The single antenna design makes it easy to transfer the system from one vehicle to another.
- An exclusive Flex Mode allows the GeoSteer system to continue operating for a period of time if the system temporarily loses the differential GPS signal.
- The GeoSteer system integrates seamlessly with Ag Leader’s INTEGRA and VERSA in-cab displays, making setup quick and easy.
- Built-in remote diagnostics and auto-calibration is easily accessible from the in-cab display.
- GeoSteer’s remote service system allows dealer service technicians to access and diagnose the unit while the operator is in the field.