Model GG-005 Series - Mini Irrigation Controller With Moisture Sensor and 3/4 Inch Valve
Mini Irrigation Controller with Moisture sensor and 3/4 Inch valve (005 Series). GG-005 General description: Built in 1' Plastic latching valve. Both ends thread are USA hose standard of NH-11.5. Plug in moisture sensor/Rain sensor. Including both 'Moisture Control' and 'Timer Control' modes, push mode key to switch between the modes. Can be powered by 4xAA Alkaline battery, solar panel with 4xAA rechargeable battery, or 100V to 240V AC adaptor.
Feature under “Moisture control' mode:
lOne key push-hold to setup Dry control level, and one key push-hold to setup wet control levels.
lThen the system will keep the soil moisture level within the set up range.
lUser can adjust wet/dry control levels on the screen.
lSet maximum irrigation duration to prevent flooding by broken pipe.
lMoisture sensor could be buried shallow or deep into the soil.
lThe LCD will in sequence show 'Dry control %, Current %, Wet control %, Max (Duration)'.
Feature under 'Timer control' mode:
lUses the moisture sensor as rain sensor to prevent irrigation in the rain.
lSet any sensitivity of the rain sensor as desired.
lUser can set up any length of irrigation duration as desired.
lSet maximum moisture % of the rain sensor to prevent flooding by broken pipe.
lThe LCD will in sequence show 'Interval, Duration, Max %(of rain sensor)'.
- Reliable and very easy to use.
- Solar power supply green power and maintenance free. Battery supply's low cost power.
- Applies to any soil type, accurately keeps soil moisture in the set range, optimizes irrigation and save water.
- Using outdoor material, ASA plastic, protected from moisture and ultraviolet rays.
- This system is good for your backyard organic vegetables, fruit trees, green lawn and vertical landscape.
- Valve Flow specification: 0.02Mpa≥2.0L/Min, 0.2Mpa≥9.5L/Min 0.5Mpa≥23L/Min, Max pressure: 1.0Mpa. Optimize irrigation, save water, maintenance free and protect the environment!
How to operate:
Push “'to turn on controller and choose the operating mode.
A: “Moisture' mode, watering is controlled by moisture levels sensed by the built in moisture sensor.
- Wait until the soil is just dry and ready for watering. Push and hold the 'Dry CTRL' key until there is a beep. Then the built in valve will open and watering will begin. This dry moisture level will be remembered.
- Wait until the soil is just wet enough to end watering, push and hold the 'WET CTRL' key until there is a beep. The valve will close; this wet level will be remembered.
- After this setup, the controller will automatically control irrigation between these two control points. The controllerwill show in sequence show the remembered 'dry control %', 'Wet control %', and the 'current %'.
- User can push '' key to choose 'Adjust dry control' or 'Adjust wet control', and then push up/down keys to adjust the remembered dry/wet control levels.
- User can push '' key to browse other setups, for example, the MAX irrigation length (default is 1 hour), set to other period or leave as is.
B In 'Timer' mode,
- Push “' key to choose setup 'Interval' time, push up/down key to choose value.
- Push “' key to choose setup 'Duration' period, push up/down key to choose value.
- Then the controller will automatically control irrigation according to the setup time schedules. The controller will show current moisture % if it has a moisture sensor.
- User can push “' key to choose 'Rain sensor' setup. Put the rain sensor in a dry place to make rain sensor more sensitive to the rain and less sensitive to watering. Factory default is 40%.