Globaltherm XLT - Low Temperature Thermal Fluid
Globaltherm XLT is pumpable at very low temperatures (-60°C) and still works efficiently to transfer heat. Globaltherm XLT contains potassium formate ranging in concentration between 30 and 70%. Potassium formate has favourable thermo-physical and safety profiles as well as being biodegradable.
- Globaltherm XLT provides an extremely efficient thermal fluid down to temperatures as low as -60°C
- Globaltherm XLT is our most efficient thermal fluid when operating at very low temperatures
- Globaltherm XLT can be used in many low temperature applications
- Globaltherm XLT is a non-toxic, non-flammable biodegradable salt
- Globaltherm XLT is non-corrosive and non-destructive to the pipes and components in your system
- Globaltherm XLT is BS 6580:2010 certified with proven inhibition against corrosion and scaling in pipes and systems