Model GM-6 - Brushcutter Mowers
Gilbert GM Series Brushcutter-Mowers are brushcutter heads that attaches to the side of a motor grader or other carrier for roadside maintenance. This patented concept cuts vegetation as opposed to mulching it making the GM Series the fastest maintenance solution of its kind. It is designed to significantly reduce the operating and production costs related to roadside maintenance. The GM Series features two models: the GM-6 and the GM-10. The GM-6 model, with its long reach and its superior manoeuvrability, shines in roads with ditches and slopes of all kinds.
- The GM-6 is mounted on a folding boom arm offering a total reach of 4.9 m (16 ft) and is easy to operate.
- It is perfectly suited for any roads with side ditches and slopes.
- The cost per km is ten times lower than any other brushcutting tool.
- It is up to four times faster than other applications.
- Fold tight to the carrier when not in use; no interference with the grader blade for fast changeover between road grading and brush cutting work.
- The bruschutter-mower is up to four times faster than any other applications.
- The average operating speed is from three to six km/h.
- The GM Series easily cuts stems up to 20 cm (8 in) diameter.
- Impeccable finish and no projection.
- Low operating costs.
- The GM Series optimizes the use of the carrier.
- Gilbert buschcutter-mower can be installed on most graders using the standard hydraulic and mounting points.
- The equipment can be installed on any type of carrier with the minimum hydraulic capacity.