Model GP Series - Rigid Harvesting Bar
FANTINI GP operates totally free from seeding rows and runs smoothly even in the most adverse conditions. The sunflower is guided from the divider points to the knives until the sunflower heads are captured by the reel. Once the cut of the stalk is performed, the reel brings the flower into the intake auger ensuring a continuous and homogenous feeding.
- Feeding Aгger
- The intake Auger perfectly guides the flower heads into the feed rake conveyor.
- Cutting System
- The gear box and the whole cutting system are built with high quality materials and components. The divider points have been designed to ensure exceptional picking speed and to minimize product loss.
- The Auger is equipped with a safety clutch to ensure a solid reliable transmission mechanism.
- External Rear Transmission
- The transmission mechanism is composed of a cardan shaft and of a splined shaft connected to the combine power by a PTO shaft.
- Attachment Kit with Adjustable Inclination
- The Sunflower Head can be easily adapted to all combines. The attachment kits can be replaced without the assistance of specialized operators.