Reiten Inc. the original manufacturer of high quality aluminum truck boxes for grain, feed and seed. Aluminum stakeless grain bodies are ideally suited for the Feed & Seed dealer or the farmer/contract hauler. whether you have loose or palletized cargo our corrugated sides and forklift proven tongue and groove platform will not let you down. Our boxes are available in side heights of 60' to 72', lengths of 16' to 25' and widths of 8' and 8 ½ '. Front corners can be square for corner to corner loading or radiused for less wind resistance.
Standard Equipment Features are:
- Fold up style ladder on driver's side front of body. (Step ladder style and wrap around style are optional.)
- Removeable Tarp bows, providing for an 8' grain heap rise and extra stiffening for the box sides.
- ICC compliant, recessed corner clearance lights, mounted without screws, and reflectors for maximum visibility.
- Metereing rear grain slide.
Special Features available:
- All Aluminum rear doors in 2 or 3 sections allow for wide open loading or unloading. These doors (and the removable header) swing all the way around against the side of the box for close quarter maneuverability. Mounting is with flush mounted steel hinges equipped with hardened steel trust washers and removable pins.
- Bar latches for rear doors are located for easy reach and feature 2-point locks with handles and cams of plated malleable cast iron.